If you didn`t heard by now of Air Lift Air Compressor System rebate from RockAuto, you aren`t really a loyal customer. If you`ll follow the company`s Promotions page, you`ll find a link with more details.
About Air Lift Company
This company was developed in 1949 is proud to be one of the most dedicated suspension specialist brands around.
In our current times, this brand`s load support items are sold all over the world and generally engineered for fitting more than 540 cars. Air Lift`s extensive item line provides air helper spring for vans, SUVs, trucks and RVs.
About the Rebate
This mail-in rebate offers you the chance of getting $50 back if you purchase any on-board air compressor system from Air Lift.
Follow these guidelines so you can qualify for this rebate:
- As mentioned above, purchase any on-board air compressor system with/without a Air Lift air spring kit between 11/01/16 and 12/31/2016.
- Submit all your documents at the very same time.
- This deal is valid only in Canada and the United States.
- The rebate is issued in United States funds.
- Complete air spring kits which qualifies: RideControl, LoadLifter 5000 and LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE. The deal includes Air Lift 100 & AirCell.
- Complete on-board air compressor systems: QuickShot, WirelessOne, all LoadController series, WirelessAIR and SmartAir series.
- The limit of $50 is per address or household.
- You can download a completed form for this rebate here.
Mail all rebate items to:
Air Lift $50 Winter Rebate Offer
Dept. 11288, PO Box 5016
Stacy, MN 55078-5016