Did you know that now you can get up to $30 back with the PowerStop rebate? This is possible due to a new partnership between RockAuto and PowerStop.
About PowerStop Rebate
If you want to become eligible for this rebate, you need to buy 1 or 2 PowerStop Performance Upgrade 1-Click brake kits only from RockAuto.com until the end of March 2017.
You`ll also need to enclose the original invoice. It will be recommended to add your own copy of the records as RockAuto outlines that will include the order date along with the part number. Use this form to see for which rebate you apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The limit is of 2 rebates for each customer.
- This deal cannot be combined with other offers.
- Any request from PO boxes will not be allowed (exception in ND).
- The items for the claimed rebate cannot be returned.
- Fraudulent submissions that include multiple requests may lead to federal prosecution under the United States Mail Fraud Status.
- The rebate is valid for customers who have mailing address in the United States.
- All checks for this rebate are paid in the United States dollars.
- The checks of this rebate will become void if they can`t be reissued and aren`t cashed before expiration.
- The rebate`s sponsor isn`t responsible for any submissions that are lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible.
- You can check your rebate`s status by calling at 1 800 953 3098 or visiting www.powerstop.rebateaccess.com.
- You should allow 8 to 10 weeks for your submission to be processed from the time it`s received.