RockAuto brings us another great rebate in partnership with Autolite, a company that you may already know it offers coil-on-plug, spark plugs or ignition items.
Autolite was founded in 1911 from 2 small companies that produced buggy lamps. The company`s history as a manufacturer of spark plugs started in 1935 when Royce Martin, who was the president of the Electric Autolite Company at that time, staffed and equipped a laboratory to create the very first spark plug. The brand showed an instant success as a supplier of ignition parts and spark plugs to more popular automotive companies such as Willys or Chrysler.
Autolite Spark Plug Rebate Details
With this rebate you`ll be able to save:
- $2.50 for each Iridium XP plug
- $2 for each Double Platinium plug
- $1 for each Platinium plug
- $2 for each Glow plug
- $0.75 for each Racing plug
- $3 for each High Thread plug
- $2 for each small engine (Xtreme Sport plug & Xtreme Start)
How to Get the Autolite Spark Plug Rebate
- Buy any Autolite spark plug anytime between 06.01.2016 and 30.04.2016.
- The rebate will expire on 30.04.2016.
- Log in to Autolite/special-offers and click on the AutoliteRebates.com URL to register & track all the claim details.
- Click the image above, follow the next page and fill in the rebate form.
- The rebate request should be postmarked until 30.05.2016 and received no later than 15.06.2016 to be honored.
- Generally, the limit is of up to 16 Autolite spark plugs for each household or person.
- The rebate request should be on the original form.
- Orders are only valid if they are made from Puerto Rico or the U.S.
- Any request made from P.O. boxes, organizations or APO/FPO boxes won`t be acknowledge or honored.
- This rebate cannot be combined with other offers that include Autolite spark plugs.
- The rebate will be void if it will be licensed, restricted, prohibited or taxed.
- Autolite will reserve the right for changing any terms & conditions of this deal or suspend the deal at any moment.